Casual Roles Available
Want to join our awesome proshop team?
If you love Golf and enjoy providing friendly engaging customer service, we have casual pro shop attendant roles available! We offer a vibrant workplace with generous perks for successful applicants.
Keilor Public Golf Course is looking for two pro shop attendants to join our growing team! Under the supervision of the centre manager, you will be responsible for the sale of pro shop items, collection of fees, registration of players, assigning tee times to the golfers, assisting with golf competition administration, keeping the pro-shop and surrounds clean, and handling customer requests/enquires.
A keen interest in golf and the golf/sports management industry will prove advantageous in this role.
- Working with Children Check
- Level II First Aid/CPR
- Police check
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Valid Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Answer telephone, record incoming calls, and take tee time reservations.
- Register players and assign them their tee time, making sure all golfers sign daily register.
- Collect all money for green fees, range fees, rental, and pro shop sales.
- Maintain general order and cleaning of pro shop and surrounds.
- Handle customer enquiries and requests.
- Restock fridges & pro shop as required.
- Process membership applications, suspensions & competition results.
- Remain courteous with patrons at all times.
- Perform all job tasks within the rules and guidelines of KPGC management.
- Work as a team player with co-workers and in conjunction with other departments.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to:
Applications close 28th April 2022.